Etched Brass & Bronze Plaques & Signage
When the highest level of detail is required with the smallest letters, brass and bronze etched plaques and signs are the answer. Extremely durable for interior and exterior signage, our environmentally-friendly etched plaques provide you the look you want with the strength you need. Artisan Visual Group uses the best in electrolyte plaque etching processes to deliver you the memorial plaques and custom business signage you want for your building.
Commonly used for dedications, donor recognition walls, display plaques, and room IDs where ADA compliance is not an issue, our metal plaques add a sense of elegance and beauty to their surroundings. Additionally, our team can color fill copy and logos to just about any color you specify to ensure your finished brass and bronze etched plaques look exactly how you requested. Interested in stainless steel etching? Our team performs that too. Just ask us for more details.
Brass & Bronze Etching Prices (Per Square Inch)
- Up to 24 Total Square Inches: 1/16” - $99 Each, 1/8” - $106 Each, 1/4” - $112 Each
- 25 - 49 Total Square Inches: 1/16” - $4.50, 1/8” - $4.80, 1/4” - $5.40
- 50 - 99 Total Square Inches: 1/16” - $3.80, 1/8” - $3.10, 1/4” - $4.60
- 100 - 179 Total Square Inches: 1/16” - $3.00, 1/8” - $3.30, 1/4” - $3.80
- 180 - 960 Total Square Inches: 1/16” - $2.60, 1/8” - $2.80, 1/4” - $3.60
- 961 & Up Total Square Inches: Please Call for More Pricing Information
- Reverse Etch or Raised Copy – Add 15%
- Grade II Ball Point Braille – Add $10 per Translated Word
- Oxidized or Antiqued Finish – Add 10%
- Single Color Fill up to 99 Square Inches – Add 15%
- Single Color Fill up between 100 -179 Square Inches – Add 12%
- Single Color Fill for 180 Square Inches & Larger – Add 10%
- Multicolor Fill – Call for Pricing
- Beveled Edge – Add 10%
Our Electrolytic Plaque Etching Process
It is our goal to create amazing metal plaques without harming the environment. That is why our state-of-the-art etching process is 100% reusable and environmentally friendly. We do not use acids or other caustic chemicals in the etching of your plaques because these methods create hazardous materials and waste.
Instead, through our accelerated electrolytic process, we are able to create sharp, deep etchings in metals such as brass and bronze without environmental hazards or waste. This means our process is one of the best and safest etching processes currently available.